Business deals fall through, delays happen, and sometimes you just change your mind. It's okay, moov have you covered.
- If your shipment hasn't been picked up and you need to cancel your shipment, sign in to your account and select the Cancel button on the corresponding shipment.
- On the following page, select the Request Cancellation
button and complete the process.
- You can still relist or choose from a list of declined bids if the chosen provider is the reason to cancel.
- Call the Shipper and cancel
- Select the Request Cancellation button and complete the process.
- Shipper will relist or choose from list of declined bids
- No pick up, no contact after 48 Hours of pickup alert
- Shipment not ready
- Service provider does not have the right equipment
- Shipper changed destination
- Shipper wants additional services not included
- Service provider unable to handle the shipment
Make sure to read through the following pages to ensure you fully understand the process. You'll be asked to choose a cancellation reason, leave a detailed explanation, and submit your cancellation request.
Whenever a cancellation is submitted, the other party is given up to 72 hours to respond to the request and leave any comments to complete the cancellation. They also have the opportunity to dispute the cancellation. This option should only be used if the shipment has been picked up or is going to be. If a cancellation is disputed, moov will contact both parties to see if the shipment can be completed. If moov determines through the response of the customer and service provider, or lack thereof, we will complete the cancellation. Once the cancellation is completed, you will receive some form of credit and/or refund.
Depending on how you paid for the shipment, you may receive part of your refund as a credit back to your moov account. This is issued automatically in the event you still need your item shipped. This credit is completely refundable
If you decide you don't want the credit, just contact email@example.com
and we'll be happy to refund it less any applicable deductions!